skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, September 4, 2009
Compositional Trick #7 Drawing with Light
By playing with the light the picture or the emphasis stands out because they have either the light hitting them or they might have shadows on their faces. When I look at this picture I feel like sad but at the same time I feel like thoughtful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorites
Links
nadia
classroom page
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(9)
Portraits
Contact Sheet
Compositional Trick #8 Fill in Flash
Compositional Trick #7 Drawing with Light
Compositional Trick #6 Framing
Compositional Trick #5 Extreme Angles
Compositional Trick #4 simplicity
Compositional Trich #3 Macro
Compositional Trick #2 Leading Lines
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment