My past quilt describes how I see all that has happened to me in the past, especially in my quincenera. This artwork describes how I also see life. Life for me has been so different in these past years. In this quilt there is sadness happiness and joy reflected. For this project I made it all about when I turned 15 years old. This was an important time for me because it was the first time my whole family got together. I decided to put a collage of pictures of all my peers and family members that I know are always going to be by my side no matter what the situation or when I need them.I really liked how my quilt came out. It truly represents who I am and whom I care about. I also liked the fact that I included a poem I made and that I read to all my family thanking them for being there for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment