
I created the blow out effect by changing the ISO many times and I also put a shutter speed on my camera. I think it was a good way of taking a picture because I am using simplicity and leaving the background brighter and it came out really good I mean I was focusing on my subject. Panning is when you freeze time and your object is still while the rest of the picture is sort of blurry. My panning picture looked sort of blurry but I think I could of did a better job by following my partner at her speed. Panning was difficult in a way because it was hard getting my partner to stay a little clear than the rest of the picture. Every single picture I would take would come out all blurry. At the end I made it seem a little more panning like.
No comments:
Post a Comment